Collection of Personal Data
We may collect the following kinds of personal data from you when you use our Website and Application :
- personal information such as name and email address;
- information about your visits to and use of the Website (these information includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, geographical location, referring/exit pages, date/time stamp and length of visit, number of page views, searches and possibly number of clicks);
- device information; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Cookies and Google Analytics
Use of Personal Data
By providing any of your personal data to us, you hereby agree that we shall collect, retain and use the personal data for any of the following purposes:
- administer the Website and Application;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the Website;
- enable your use of the services available on the Website and Application;
- to communicate with you which includes, but not limited to, sending you email notifications which you have specifically requested, service messages, and correspondence with us;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Website and Application;
- enforce any terms and conditions and policies between us;
- for purposes connected with the operation, administration, development, record-keeping of our business in relation to the Website and Application; and
- ake such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law. Where you submit personal data for publication on our Website and Application, we will publish and otherwise use that personal data for the purposes for which you provided it to us.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law, legal process and/or request from government authorities;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers in connection with our business;
- to any third-party service providers within and outside Malaysia that provides services, directly or indirectly, to us including but not limited to data analysis firms, web hosting companies, data processing and network operations; and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Third Party Links Our Website and Application may contain links to other third-party websites. We are not responsible for the the content or the privacy policies of these third-party websites.
Transfer of Personal Data
Access & Correction
If you wish to correct, update, limit or remove certain personal data or limit our right to process the personal data, you may contact us in writing at the address below. We reserve the right to impose a fee for access of your personal data to the extent permitted by law and may refuse your request to access and/or make any correction to your personal data for the reasons permitted by law.
Centre for Content Creation Sdn Bhd Digital Innovation Centre Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Courtyard 2, Inovasi 1-3, Jalan Teknokrat 1/1 63000 Cyberjaya Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia Email: email@example.com Attention: Admin Telephone No.: +60 3 8317 8933 Facsimile No.: +603 8317 8873