1. Use Of Website and Application
You must be 18 years old or older and capable of entering into a binding contract with us to use
the Website and/or to download or install the Application. If you are downloading or installing the
Application for a child under 18 years old to enable him/her to use the Application, you agree
that you are the parent, guardian or person who has parental responsibility of that child and that
When you access the Website, we may ask that you provide us with a valid email address. You
must keep your information which you provide to us up-to-date and accurate always and are
responsible for all your activities when using the Application and Website. You agree that we
may rely on your information as accurate and current and that you shall provide us with proof of
identity if we may reasonably request or require.
To use the Website and to download or install the Application, you will require Internet
connectivity and appropriate devices and are responsible for all equipment, devices and data
connection at your own costs.
By using the Website and Application, you agree that:
1. you shall not modify, republish, sell, rent, sub-licence, copy, duplicate, reproduce, upload, post, translate, transmit, “mirror” or distribute any part of the Website and Application in any way to any other computer, server, website or any other medium for publication or distribution for commercial purposes, or publicly displayed for commercial or non-commercial purposes, without our express written consent;
2. you shall use the Website and Application for the purpose for which they are intended to be used and shall not use the Website and Application in any way that causes or may cause damage to them or impair their availability or accessibility;
3. you shall not modify, adapt or hack the Website and the Application or modify another website or mobile application to falsely imply that it is associated with us, the Website and Application;
4. you shall not reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Website and the Application or any part thereof;
5. you shall not send or receive any material containing computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other malicious software or data;
6. you shall not delete, obscure, or in any manner alter any warning, notice (including but not limited to any copyright or other proprietary rights notice), or link that appears on or is affixed to or contained in the Website and the Application.
7. you shall not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from the Website and Application;
8. you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and must not use the Website and Application in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. We reserve all rights to restrict access and use of the Website and/or Application to any person at any time at our discretion.
3. Intellectual Property
All rights in the text, materials, graphics, images, characters, photographs, sounds, software, music, animations, videos, computer code, including but not limited to the design, structure, visual interface and layout, and names, logos and trademarks contained on the Website and Application are owned by, licensed to or controlled by us and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws. You shall not reproduce, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, adapt, prepare derivative works, display, publish, distribute, transmit, sell, license and use the Website and the Application without our express written permission.
4. Third Party Links
The Website and/or Application may contain links to third party sites and third-party content. We are not responsible for the availability or authenticity of third party websites or third-party content linked to or referenced on the Website and/or Application. You use these third-party websites and third-party content at your own risk. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You agree that we (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or third-party content.
7. No Warranty
The Website and Application are presented on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Website and/or Application disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, title and non-infringement with respect to the Website and/or Application and any transactions performed when using or through the Website and/or Application. We make no warranties or representations that the Website and/or Application will be error-free or uninterrupted; that defects will be corrected; or that the Website and/or Application or server that makes the Website and Application available are free from any harmful components, including, without limitation, viruses and other forms of software related infections. We do not endorse any contents on the Website and/or Application except where otherwise stated herein and specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability to any person or entity for any loss, damage, injury, claim and liability.
8. Liability Limit
9. Choice of Law
11. Waiver and Severability
12. No Agency
13. Entire Agreement
14. Assignment and Successors
15. Contact us
Centre for Content Creation Sdn Bhd Digital Innovation Centre Limkokwing University of Creative Technology Courtyard 2, Inovasi 1-3, Jalan Teknokrat 1/1 63000 Cyberjaya Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Admin Telephone No.: +60 3 8317 8933 Facsimile No.: +603 8317 8873